I’ve been around the block in Michigan, and yet there’s still so much I want to see and do in my state. Instead of just one new year’s resolution, I’ve resolved to fill 10 knowledge gaps and achieve my 2011 list of Great Lakes goals:
2. Catch a ball at Comerica Park, foul or home run.
3. Attend a Gourmet Underground event in Detroit.
7. Kite surf either Lake Michigan or Lake Superior.
8. Get a Michigan tattoo: Map of the state, Old English D, or a collage/hybrid.
9. Build a wooden boat with my dad. Float said boat on Muskegon Lake.
10. Kayak the Lake Superior coast at Pictured Rocks.